BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN | March 19
In light of the, ever changing, situation surrounding COVID-19 we wanted to update you on some of the changes we are making within our business. In order to fall within the Government and W.H.O. recommendations and to ensure minimal disruption for you, our customers, we will be putting the following measures in to place:
- Our customer service team have split into teams to manage remote working starting today.
- Workspace sanitation every 2 hours with isopropenyl
- Staff are being asked to self-isolate for 7 days if either them or a close family member displays symptoms of COVID-19
- Shift patterns have been altered to ensure we have sufficient cover to meet production demands
- Where possible, meetings will be moved to online video or telephone calls
- We are in communication with our suppliers and partners to ensure that they have similar plans in place, with clear visibility of any potential impact to their service
We will continue to monitor this situation and notify you of any further changes as and when they happen.